Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Farm..

I visited my nana's house this time when I came back for vacations from college. Its a farm located about 30 odd kms from aligarh. The weather in North India is anyways very low, it wasn't much different there. Although I was there for just one weekend (and that too froze most of the fluid in my body) it was great fun. The serenity of the place coupled with delicious food made my weekend, and in a way my winter break a vacation and not just a "Going home trip".
The house is surrounded with proper farming land which grows different vegetables and fruits depending on the season, I took a few photographs of the place so I am sharing them here. (Some of the photographs are clicked by my bro, but i'll take the credit for them anyways :) )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home