Friday, January 13, 2006

ME AT THE AUTO EXPO...

On the last day of my stay at home I decided to visit the 8th Auto Expo

at Pragati Maidan. I have always been an avid car and bike enthusiast,

so me not visiting the Auto Expo would have left me feeling a little

regretful. So I decided to visit during business hours of the expo

which are during the earlier part of the day (ie 10 am - 2 pm), and

have a comparatively less number of fools trying to get a sneak peek at

the models rather than the cars (none the less there were more than I

thought). The Ford and Honda exhibits were nice, especially the new

Mustang GT. The photograph of the GT didnt come out as well as I would

have wanted but this was because it was constantly revolving, and I

couldn't get a good angle. Then there were many boring exhibits too and

there were also a lot of nonsense theatrics in the form of dances etc.

Then came the other awesome part of the Auto Expo, the Mitsubishi

Lancer EVOlution. The front of it seemed to smile at me as if I was

naive to control it, I didn't take control of it but caught its smile

on camera :). The bikes were pretty nice too and numerous, tooks lots

of pics of them too. The vintage cars always add a subtlety to any car

show, and they did so agian. The pics of the expo are shared below, enjoy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leelayz said...

NEat review ...

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home